Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Will Republicans do everything they can to purge liberals from the voter rolls in 2020?

I have a feeling that Republican lawmakers in Red or swing states (like Wisconsin and Michigan despite their Democratic governors) will do everything possible to suppress votes and help Trump win in 2020. They've done a good job at that this past decade. Just look at what happened in Georgia with cheatin' Brian!

Liberal voters like illegals, felons, dead people, and Mickey Mouse?

In case you don't remember ACORN registered Mickey Mouse to vote.

• OK liberal.  Minorities and poor people generally don't label themselves liberal.

The question is, what party is their Secretary of State?  And how secure are their voter rolls from hacking at a distance? Probably not very secure.

Yea, I have a feeling they will do everything possible to suppress illegal immigrants from voting, despite all your best efforts. But that's just how the law is. You can't vote, if you're not a citizen. Otherwise, what's stopping foreign governments from sending fake immigrants here as spies to just vote for stuff to benefit them?

I also have concerns because I used to be a democrat, but when I moved to my current state more than a decade ago, I did not register as a democrat. But leading up to the last midterm election, I suddenly was receiving non-stop texts from grass root democrats, saying I needed to re-register to vote in my former state, as I was apparently on some list they got showing I was still eligible to vote in my former state, even though when I moved states, and re-registered there, the documents on my voter registration (which was same as my drivers license application, that it would inform my former state to take me off their list). So obviously that didn't happen, and who is overseeing this and preventing people from voting in two jurisdictions? Because this didn't just happen to me, it happened to pretty much everybody I know, who moved states, and was formerly registered as a democrat, when I posted about it on social media. No republicans were contacting people like this, and find this very suspect, and concerning.

Won't need to. Democrats are losing plenty of votes just fine on their own preaching insane policies.

Establishment Democrats, CNN and MSNBC are doing a fine job of that themselves with liberal candidates