Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Liberals, would you rather have great service at Chick-fil-A, or get body slammed at Popeye's?

Favorite Answer

I love Chick-fil-A.

Neither, I prefer KFC.

Whatever the CEO believes in is his own business, it doesn’t put me off from eating there! 

If conversion therapy worked on him, then fine!🤣🤣🤣

• John

I've never been to either place. For fast food I only go to In-N-Out.

• neither please, ill take my food elsewhere 

though i do hear popeyes has good biscuits 

I have eaten at Popeyes many times and never been body slammed.  Chik-fil-A gives me the squirts.

• humpty

Liberals have better diets, which is why all of you Trump trolls look ready to harvest and hang in the smoke house.

• Me4 weeks agoReport

DemAreLiars - I agree there:))
      He's probably the sort of guy to eat a hamburger while screaming about animal rights, lmao

Left-leaning Centrist here. I don't really care what Chick-Fil-A does with their money. What are the realistic odds that my $6 chicken nuggets will go towards an anti-gay organization? And even if it does, it's not like that organization will ever actually make any difference, even with my $6. That being said, if it's a hot girl body slamming me, I'll totally take the Popeye's option.

Body slammed all day.

• Mmmmm... ChickfilA... the official chicken sandwich of the ethnostate.