Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

NFL fans who are a fan of one team, do you still enjoy watching the Super Bowl even if your team isn't competing?

I ask because I'm a fan one specific baseball team and if they are not in the world series I could care less about it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, I will usually watch it, I like watching games, not only my team

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I always enjoy the game, even when my favorite team is watching too.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, even if it’s not my team. Like this year for example my team (red Sox’s) Didn’t make it to the World Series, But I watched the entire World Series. I personally was rooting for the astros which I had randomly chosen and I rooted for them just as hard as I would’ve rooted for the red Sox’s. Sports are so much fun to cheer along to even if it isn’t your team in my opinion. 

• Savannah4 weeks agoReport

That being said football specially college football is an entirely new story and since Alabama’s loss to LSU.. I am debating even continuing watching college football all together because it simply took that much of a toll on me. Like there’s a point where you can become way too invested in sports

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not as much as if my team was in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It depends on who is playing. I'm  team fan now but at one point, I was a football fan. I am a fan of more ten just my team also.  Raiders, titans, giants, bills, in addition to my own. I'm also a fan of some coaches and players.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Considering baseball is more boring and stupid than picking your nose, I can see how you wouldn't be interested in the world series without your team & a personal connection. Football is actually interesting to watch though so it's a bit different.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I do and other games too.

• 1 month ago

Nope. Same for World Series or FBS.

• 1 month ago

What else is there to watch than the Superbowl?

Packers' fan here. The Packs are exceptional but need a run defense. Lamar Jackson and the Ravens would torch us.

Coverage is solid. Jaire Alexander doesn't have much awareness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.