Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

NFL fans who are a fan of one team, do you still enjoy watching the Super Bowl even if your team isn't competing?

I ask because I'm a fan one specific baseball team and if they are not in the world series I could care less about it.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I will usually watch it, I like watching games, not only my team

Yes, I always enjoy the game, even when my favorite team is watching too.

Yes, even if it’s not my team. Like this year for example my team (red Sox’s) Didn’t make it to the World Series, But I watched the entire World Series. I personally was rooting for the astros which I had randomly chosen and I rooted for them just as hard as I would’ve rooted for the red Sox’s. Sports are so much fun to cheer along to even if it isn’t your team in my opinion. 

• Savannah4 weeks agoReport

That being said football specially college football is an entirely new story and since Alabama’s loss to LSU.. I am debating even continuing watching college football all together because it simply took that much of a toll on me. Like there’s a point where you can become way too invested in sports

• Kathy

Not as much as if my team was in it.

• y

It depends on who is playing. I'm  team fan now but at one point, I was a football fan. I am a fan of more ten just my team also.  Raiders, titans, giants, bills, in addition to my own. I'm also a fan of some coaches and players.

• DEBS

Considering baseball is more boring and stupid than picking your nose, I can see how you wouldn't be interested in the world series without your team & a personal connection. Football is actually interesting to watch though so it's a bit different.

Yes, I do and other games too.

Nope. Same for World Series or FBS.

What else is there to watch than the Superbowl?

Packers' fan here. The Packs are exceptional but need a run defense. Lamar Jackson and the Ravens would torch us.

Coverage is solid. Jaire Alexander doesn't have much awareness.