Do vehicles like these come out in advance of the calendar year as well?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

And are these things referred or called vehicles as often as cars, buses, trucks, and motorcycles?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You have been asking pointless, and constantly repeated, questions about the model year of various vehicles for several years now.

Have you ever considered having treatment for your severe OCD?

a) yes

b) no

c) I don't know what OCD is

d) I really need to get laid

When you answer, can you give me an explanation? 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No.  That's a picture of a train engine. Train engines don't come out "in advance" of the calendar year, New engines aren't built every year, and years can go by before a new engine needs to be built.  Trains aren't referred to a "vehicles", and they travel only on railroad tracks. An airplane isn't a "vehicle",  and planes travel only in the air. 

A "vehicle" is any gasoline- or diesel-powered or horse-drawn conveyance that is made to travel on the public roadways. 

• Ben
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Do certain types of buses come out in advance of the calendar year more often than train engines?

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Go away, Robbie. Everyone HATES you!

• 4 weeks ago

Robbie, it's about time for another name change and new account. We're on to you buddy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Go lay across the tracks Robbie. When the train comes the engineer will answer all of your questions if he stops in time. 

FAIL

• Scott
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Nobody else cares, Robbie. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is almost 2020.  Conversion van dude strikes again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.