I want to make cinnamon cool whip to top an apple pie?

• denise

Buy ready made cool whip, add a little cinnamon & powdered sugar, stir together and dollop it on!

so mix a bit of cinnamon in it.

Thaw the cool whip if you keep it in the freezer, mix in cinnamon a little at a time tasting the result until you get the strength you want. Chill until you're ready to use it.

Just add a tsp of it to the cool whip and rechill before serving. Since it’s not a real whipped cream, it’s texture will dilute after stirring.

So, it's perfect for making the night before you actually want to eat it! No-Bake ... CAN I USE COOL WHIP INSTEAD OF A HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM? Of course! ... Evenly spread the apple pie filling over the whipped cream layer. ... No-Bake Apple Yum Yum slice on a plate with cinnamon sticks Save.

Gently fold in the cinnamon you want to use. 

If you want it strong I would think about 1 teaspoon for each cup of cool whip. You can always sprinkle a bit more on top. 

Might even want to use the same spice as is in the pie. So if you used an "apple pie spice" blend use the same in the cool whip. 

Okay??....

Go right ahead.