What the hell is wrong with Kellyannes husband George Conway ?

Kellyanne serves at the pleasure of the president and is a counselor to Trump. She holds a prestigious job within Trumps administration.. I get it, George does not like Trump and we are all aware of it. He continues to tweet very negative things about Trump despite the precarious situation he places his wife in. What kind of husband would act so disrespectfully towards his own wife and put her career in jeopardy? If he were a decent husband he would shut his mouth and support his wife and her career. Is he that desperate to make a name for himself? He is not that important and I do not see why he continues with his immature tweets that usually come out once every two weeks. Can someone explain what the hell he is doing and why he would do that to his wife?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is a act She is doing it for the money. She is probably the leaker.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Doesn't seem to have done a thing to his wife except make her more famous and give her more screen time. In no way does it appear to have damaged her career. Maybe they planned it that way.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

His wife ought to file for divorce and sue him for everything he's got for causing her damage.

• 1 month ago

You are saying that Kellyanne likes to pleasure Trump? I think she is the disrespectful one, cheating on her husband like that and lying to the American people. George Conway is telling the truth to counter Kellyanne's "alternate facts" (her words).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.