Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Please only serious answers (Strap-on sex)?

My partner and I tried sex with a strap-on for the first time. I don't know how far it got into my vagina, but it hurt like hell! It was 6in and a normal size thickness i guess, but Is it supposed to hurt that much? Do i just have a tight vag or was i not relaxed enough? It was my first time so im so confused!

• david

use some lube, astroglide is good for this

Use condom and lube. And don't just ram it in

It could be the type of material used, some girls are more sensitive to that

Could be you may have needed some lube on it to make it easier on you. There's a possibility you weren't producing enough natural lube of your own and were a little uptight about being poked by it. Relax. Get good and wet first.

It's not supposed to hurt. Try to have longer foreplay, to get you really relaxed, and use lots of lube !

I'm assuming that you're a lesbian couple, and that's why you don't know how a real penis vs. a strap-on differ. With a real penis, it's much softer, more flexible, and it also produces its own lubrication (pre-come). Also the person attached to the real penis can feel through that penis, so he will know when he's going too fast or hard, and readjust to reduce the pain. If it's painful for you, it would also be painful for him. It might just be that your partner was too enthusiastic about using it, and she just rammed it in?

ask a catholic priest !

You might need to adjust the angle of penetration.

• River Euphrates
      3 weeks agoReport

Who TF gave a thumbs down to a suggestion of adjusting the angle?  Go f**k yourself.

use shorter strokes

• Sky

Assuming your anonymously posted question has any truth to it, no, it's not supposed to hurt that much.  Your vagina should be adequately lubricated from arousal, but if you're a bit dry then you'll need some artificial lubricant such as KY.  Just make sure you use a lube that's compatible with the material the dildo is made from (ie. a silicone dildo will degrade if you use a silicone-based lube).  Take the dildo out of the harness and try it by yourself to see how well it fits inside you.  If it's tight then you can try relaxing, or just keep using it so that over time you stretch to accommodate something of that size.  When it's comfortable, then you can go back to using it in the strap-on harness.