Is it okay to keep eating fruits your mildly allergic to?

In my case, Kiwi makes my lips and tongue slightly itchy/tingly - nothing severe. Am I safe to keep consuming it?

Its risky to keep eating a food you are allergic to.   Most food allergies only get worse each time there is a reaction. You can't build immunity to an allergy -its an overactive immune system that is causing the problem.  .

i would ask your doctor about it, i have food allergies myself and if i take benadryl and claritin everyday i can eat what i want without reacting but i dont recommend that to people cause just cause it works for me dont mean that will work for someone else, you could also ask your doctor about allergy shots, that could be why i can eat stuff too without reacting

If you're eating a fruit that you're mildly allergic to it will probably build up an immunity against an allergy.