Ty asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How can I go from being a pack a day smoker to a social smoker? ?

I currently smoke a pack a day of dk's reds i don't want to fully quit. So how can I become a social smoker without smoking a pack a day again? Any suggestions? 

You can't. Once you have a pack a day habit it's all in or all out. Plus there is zero benefit to just being a social smoker as your lungs never get a chance to heal properly.

If you keep smoking socially, you'll eventually end up back up to a pack a day (or more).

Your best bet is to quit altogether, and not go back.  The way I did it was to switch to a pipe, which was harder to pack, get burning, etc. (vs. a cig which you can just whip out and light up), then weaned myself off the pipe.

• Tj

Just stop...get a ni9cotine gum/patch.

gradually smoke less. simple as that.

• Ty4 weeks agoReport

Ok ya thats what I'm planning to do. I just don't know if nit smoking for a few days then having a couple smokes would Make me want more and more. Lol guess there's only one way to find out