Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Isn't it a fact that only a CREED fan has got this opinion?

Opinion: "Mainstream rock was AWESOME in the LATE '90s!"

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Creed was a pretty good band. I don't care if it's mainstream or not. I like hard rock regardless. I literally can't stand the mainstream music of today. It's a bunch of queer sissy sounding effeminate music that is being used to push the disgusting satanic homosexual sodomite agenda, which I am (and always will be) completely against. I know I'm not politically correct. I don't care. If what man says contradicts what God has said, I would rather obey God than to obey man. Getting falsely accused of spreading hate ticks me off, but it will never change where I stand. When the sodomites take over, this is the nonsense that happens.

I would rather have hard rock to be mainstream. The only music that's any good are the different sub-genres of hard rock, some classic rock, and old-fashioned bluegrass gospel.

• Quato
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I remember rock being good back then, Silverchair, Smashing Pumpkins, RATM, KoRn, Radiohead... Marilyn Manson, Stabbing Westward, Atari Teenage Riot, The Prodigy, plenty of good stuff, at least I thought so.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Hey, at least there was mainstream rock.  Nowadays, there's not.  No mainstream rock.  :(

And, yes, Creed sucked, but plenty didn't.  Matchbox Twenty didn't.  Dave Matthews didn't.  Green Day didn't.  Radiohead didn't.  Weezer didn't. Oasis didn't.  So what if there were a few bad ones, like Creed and Nickelback and Chumbawamba.  I'll take the chaff with wheat over the vast nothingness we've got today?

• I don't have first-hand knowledge, but rumor has it that Creed's lead singer cursed onstage. I wasn't at that concert, but I heard about it from a youth pastor I knew back then.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.