Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Am I racist?

So I’m a big friendly black man and This New Mexican girl came to work for us at academy and she talks to me alot. We were joking around and i said “ do you speak mexico” and she laughed alot and said yes and i asked her afterwards was she legal cause she drives around with no license and didnt have one to apply for the store but somehow she got hired. She told me she wasnt legal so i asked siri to call ICE but she laughed hard again as if she thought I wasn’t serious. So I reported her to ice. I still have her number and we text but shes going back to mexico soon!! Am i a racist??!! PLEASE HELP ASAP

It's not racist to want people to obey our laws.

• Foofa

Possibly. But as a "New Mexican" would be a US citizen in most cases perhaps you meant "new Mexican". Unless she's got active felony warrants ICE isn't going to bother with her anyway.

i don't think so

• Cathy

No you are not racist..   Only white people are racist

Source(s): Barack Hussein Obama

What you really are is a troll.

• Maxi

No idea if you are a racist or not.... although you seem obsessed by skin shade which has zero to to with legal or illegal people

i dont think so but she needed to become legal if she wanted to stay here

• Lisa A

Illegal isn't a race.

Racism is discrimination against a person on the basis of their race. If what you did was on the basis of her being illegal, rather than her being Mexican, then you are not racist. Either way, you are an asshole. Way to ruin a girl's life, buddy.

• Ken S

So I’m a big friendly black man

What you really are is full of sh it