Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Am I racist?

So I’m a big friendly black man and This New Mexican girl came to work for us at academy and she talks to me alot. We were joking around and i said “ do you speak mexico” and she laughed alot and said yes and i asked her afterwards was she legal cause she drives around with no license and didnt have one to apply for the store but somehow she got hired. She told me she wasnt legal so i asked siri to call ICE but she laughed hard again as if she thought I wasn’t serious. So I reported her to ice. I still have her number and we text but shes going back to mexico soon!! Am i a racist??!! PLEASE HELP ASAP

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's not racist to want people to obey our laws.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Possibly. But as a "New Mexican" would be a US citizen in most cases perhaps you meant "new Mexican". Unless she's got active felony warrants ICE isn't going to bother with her anyway.

• 1 month ago

i don't think so

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No you are not racist..   Only white people are racist

Source(s): Barack Hussein Obama
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What you really are is a troll.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No idea if you are a racist or not.... although you seem obsessed by skin shade which has zero to to with legal or illegal people

• 1 month ago

i dont think so but she needed to become legal if she wanted to stay here

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Illegal isn't a race.

• 1 month ago

Racism is discrimination against a person on the basis of their race. If what you did was on the basis of her being illegal, rather than her being Mexican, then you are not racist. Either way, you are an asshole. Way to ruin a girl's life, buddy.

• Ken S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So I’m a big friendly black man

What you really are is full of sh it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.