Should I buy an extended warranty on a Lexus?

I plan on buying a 2015 Lexus nx 200t 32,000 miles. It already has manufacturer power train warranty 6 yr/72,000 mile but the basic bumper to bumper 4 yr warranty is 4yr/50,000 :/. The dealership I’m going to offers an extended 5yr warranty at 3,169. It says that I can cancel at anytime and receive a refund of unused portion...

NO< NO< NO Save your money. 

NO. The majority of those warranties sold by dealers are a waste of money. If you really think you need one, they are sold on line cheaper. Lots cheaper. You don't need it on a Lexus though.

No.

Better to calculate the difference in payment and put the extra money back so you have cash to pay for repairs.

My rule #1 is never believe anything a car salesman tells you. If you can, get a copy of the contract and read it carefully. I personally would not spend that kind of money on a warranty.

• arther

no choose a vehicle wisely and save your money the extended warranty is just money for nothing for the dealer why hes trying extra hard to sell it hes working for his bonus .

Extended warranties are not worth the money.  You will likely sell the car at that time of the warranty.  And the dealer will try very hard not to cover the warranty.  Extended warranties are a scam.