Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I press criminal charges on these parents who hurt my child?

I let my kid go to sleepover, I told the parent that my family is VEGAN so no animal product and I packed my son his own breakfast/lunch/Dinner for the weekend. When I pick him up in the morning I see that they have pizza boxes in their trash when I pull up. I did ask them if my kid had pizza, they said no he didn't. I didn't believe them whatsoever I got my son in the car and asked his and yelled at him to tell the truth. He started crying and said he ate Non-vegan all weekend. I was Livid. I sent the voice messages tell them off and saying I was pressing charges. My son's father said I was being irrational. I am not. They harmed him. My Fiance says I should rethink the criminal aspect of it, and if it did go through they could those their kid I DO NOT CARE. THEY COULD HAVE KILLED MY BABY. Am I being irrational?? This happened a month ago and I'm thinking of driving down to the police station next week.

I am disgusted by some of these answers, I now know that everyone here has a millennial attitude with parenting. My kid won't be a wuss because I'm disciplining him, your parents raised most of you wrong. 

I agree I was angry, but I was not irrational. I did not need to raise my voice, but my ideas are in the right place.

Shame on you dex! I am a proud republican! All you people do on this site is make assumptions!  

I am definitely not fat!! Try being vegan lol!! 

And I left my ex! Stop making assumptions!

Favorite Answer

Maybe a little too strong. Tough decision.

• dex1 month agoReport

one time my kid ate pizza so i screamed and threatened him. Trump has ruined everything!!!!!

Damn i hope he enjoyed it tho. Did the friend’s family ordered extra pepperoni, i always do that

• dex4 weeks agoReport

Get back here you vegan chomo I’m not done tellin you 

You are wrong if you're pushing your vegan lifestyle onto your kids. That is a choice you made  for yourself, not them..

Want a stay away resentment by your kids when they reach the age where they can escape your freakazoid asylum?Keep pushing your lame lifestyle choices onto your kids and that is what you're going to get!

• dex4 weeks agoReport

This sowbilly vegan doesn’t want us to make assumptions but she can tell we were raised wrong lol. This fat hawg prolly lives off child support 

Good luck with criminal charges you crazy chomo. How about you let your kid make some life choices and decide if they wampum to be vegan or not. Or I guess you can force whatever you want on them and when they’re 18 they’ll just do what they want and resent you. Your a millennial parent and need to calm down. #buildthatwall

Source(s): I’m not some crazy bish like you
    • sirjester099
      4 weeks agoReport

And they wonder why kids are so asinine these days..Im sure the kids would love a good burger once in a while.

I bet we thought the pizza was delicious 

"They could have killed him",,?,,, Your a Psycho, get help... 

• sirjester099
      1 month agoReport

He/she is probably an internet troll looking for an argument or 10

I don't think u should press charges, other then the fact that you have no legal positioning I don't think your child particularly wants to be a vegan, that's not the fault of the friends parents.

Oh dear Lord, I feel so sorry for this young boy. Food is a basic human right and necessity, as well as highly enjoyable. And your son is being denied anything good about food. (And I’m sure he’s so popular at school after eating beans everyday!!) You are forcing him to be “responsible” in an area that he doesn't like your restrictions! WTH is gonna happen when you find out in a few years that he’s now a heroin addict? (Hey, it’s vegan!)  By you being so extreme, he will follow that example and be extremely rebellious as a teen. A person has a right to eat what they want, unless it is proven harmful to them. You better pick your fights and discipline with him very carefully woman. 

And I’m 99% sure your “fiancé” is going to say goodbye really soon. And you will have brought it on yourself, because he witnessed what a *itch you can be to your own child.

They could have killed him? How exactly? You harm him by not giving him much needed proteins.

• Christy4 weeks agoReport

The child knew he had a weekend worth of vegan food though, and chose to eat otherwise...The child clearly doesn't want to be vegan, as they parents very likely didn't force their food down their throat.

• K8

If you are being serious you are an absolute certifiable nutter.  You are harming your own child in so many ways. I feel sorry for your child.  Stop it!

So hopefully you are just a troll and there is no child and the story is false.

• dex1 month agoReport

then she has the audacity to scream at him. I will bet you she is overweight and living in a stinky apartment probably with some real classy feet tattoos

• Lita

You should stop trolling.