Should I go to the hospital ?

Last night I was sitting down and caught a very sharp pain in my lower back on the right side. I couldn’t walk on my right left because when I do it brings pain to my back. I can sit down normally but once I sit down the pain gets there, not a sharp pain but it sits in the spot until I lay on my right side of my body.. I can’t lay on my back, my stomach or my other side. The last time this happened was in September and I was laying on a floor. Have anyone else experience this? Can someone relate to this situation???

This could be appendicitis.  Your appendix is found in the lower right quadrant.  It can wax and wane, meaning it can get better, and then worse. Please check with your doctor, or if you feel in lots of pain go to the hospital.

This doesn't sound like an emergency, so you shouldn't go to the hospital. Make an appointment to see an orthopedist to find out what's going on with your back.

**** you you whore

i would go to the er

In my non medical opinion being someone who has had numerous back problems, it sounds like you may be slipped a disc or pinched a nerve. Always go to the doctor just in case so when your Mobility is impaired.

• Linda

I have severe chronic back pain and often get severe pain in various places. Unless you consider it life threatening, no need to fo to hospital. See your medical doc.

• .

Lower back pain usually is not always an emergency.  Go to a walk-in clinic and save yourself a big co-pay for the ER.  There are prescription drugs that can help.  I had that problem about a year ago.  I think I got some sort of muscle relaxer.

Maybe go to the doctor first.