Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 4 weeks ago

I just cut you off in traffic with my Tricycle=motorcycle.. WHAT?

Update:

are you going to do about it???   I also drink and drive at night when I can get away with it..     cowards  h.e.b.

Update 2:

I don't own a bike.. I'm making fun of a neighbor that does worst than this on his bike and yet to be caught..  and my other neighbors have his back...

Update 3:

he caused an accident which he didn't stop or probably realize, THEN got rid of the bike or he's hiding it somewhere..  my other neighbors hate him.. they have infants that cry when he use to scream by on his bike..    loser, ya, he's the loser..

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

#1.  Fist rule of motorcycle riding is:  Avoid the situation.

#2.  Second rule of motorcycle riding is:  Avoid the situation.

#3. Third rule of motorcycle riding is: Refer to Rule #1 and Rule #2.!!!   

• don r
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

..........and I saw you piled up 5 miles down the road. I'm the guy who waved as he passed. Thank me for calling the highway patrol to get you a tow and an ambulance.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You think he is a looser: WHAT ARE YOU?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He will lose. There are many drivers in CARS that are too stoned to care to swerve and miss him.  They are the ones that have notches on the steering wheel so they can keep count)  A trike is smaller than a Fiat 500 or VW Beetle or AustinMini or a Smart car. Check out the YT video's on the SMART CAR when they do crash tests.

. So motorcycle rider is "NOTHING"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Phew it's good to get that off your chest, hey?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only the minority on  motor  scooters do no class  stunts like this. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

just dont do it again

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Donnae tempt Providence, no. She has a way of biting you in the A** when least expect it. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I say to my self, "you want to get yourself killed?, crazy guy", then continue driving in peace

• 4 weeks ago

Dont cut people off because if you get into a car accident.. your the one thats gonna be hurt. Only protection you have is a helmet nothing is protecting your body

• Anon4 weeks agoReport

This troll sounds like he doesn't wear a lid, either. Braggart. Probably never hoppen...

• 4 weeks ago

I guess that makes you rather brave or stupid.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.