Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 4 weeks ago

I just cut you off in traffic with my Tricycle=motorcycle.. WHAT?

are you going to do about it???   I also drink and drive at night when I can get away with it..     cowards  h.e.b.

I don't own a bike.. I'm making fun of a neighbor that does worst than this on his bike and yet to be caught..  and my other neighbors have his back...

he caused an accident which he didn't stop or probably realize, THEN got rid of the bike or he's hiding it somewhere..  my other neighbors hate him.. they have infants that cry when he use to scream by on his bike..    loser, ya, he's the loser..

• Fred
    1 week ago

#1.  Fist rule of motorcycle riding is:  Avoid the situation.

#2.  Second rule of motorcycle riding is:  Avoid the situation.

#3. Third rule of motorcycle riding is: Refer to Rule #1 and Rule #2.!!!   

• don r

..........and I saw you piled up 5 miles down the road. I'm the guy who waved as he passed. Thank me for calling the highway patrol to get you a tow and an ambulance.

• zipper

You think he is a looser: WHAT ARE YOU?

He will lose. There are many drivers in CARS that are too stoned to care to swerve and miss him.  They are the ones that have notches on the steering wheel so they can keep count)  A trike is smaller than a Fiat 500 or VW Beetle or AustinMini or a Smart car. Check out the YT video's on the SMART CAR when they do crash tests.

. So motorcycle rider is "NOTHING"

Phew it's good to get that off your chest, hey?

Only the minority on  motor  scooters do no class  stunts like this. 

just dont do it again

• Cap'n. America
      4 weeks agoReport

Donnae tempt Providence, no. She has a way of biting you in the A** when least expect it. 

I say to my self, "you want to get yourself killed?, crazy guy", then continue driving in peace

Dont cut people off because if you get into a car accident.. your the one thats gonna be hurt. Only protection you have is a helmet nothing is protecting your body

• Anon4 weeks agoReport

This troll sounds like he doesn't wear a lid, either. Braggart. Probably never hoppen...

I guess that makes you rather brave or stupid.