Will my Linkin Park concert tickets be valuable now or in the future?

I have tickets from Friday 7th July 2017 to Linkin Park's One More Light tour. However, there's quite a lot of history that in the future, or even now, might give them some value.

It was the only show on their tour that was cancelled before Chester Bennington's tragic suicide (lead singer).

The tour was only half-complete. 17 shows in Europe and 4 shows in South America were played, the rest, including the 'home turf' North American leg of the tour was obviously cancelled after his unexpected death.

The tickets were for the Manchester show, which was unfortunately the site of a terrorist attack shortly before the show was due to be played. It was an explosion during an Ariana Grande concert, and caused a lot of fatalities and injuries. A charity concert was performed by Grande in respect to those affected. So this is the reason that this Linkin Park concert was cancelled at this venue.

The tickets themselves haven't been ripped by the validators on the doors, since the show was never played.

I was wondering if there's anyone out there who is good at knowing what might happen to the value of tickets like this, and how long I should maybe hold onto them before gauging interest... that is, of course, if you think they ever will have a high value. Thanks in advance!

• Jack H

I doubt it, but you might as well hang onto them for a few more decades...

i would ask them this question