Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What would happen if I did this to the neighborhood cop?

There is this cop who lives in my neighborhood, on the street behind me.

I don't know him, I just know OF him.

He has a propane smoker in his back yard, and last Thanksgiving he had company at his house, and he was making the turkey in the smoker

Suppose he does that again this Thanksgiving.

And suppose that when he's not out there, I go over there with oven mits and swipe the turkey, and take it home and chuck it in the outdoor trash can.

Then the cop comes out later to check the bird or marinate it, and he opens the lid and finds it gone.

Lol could I get away with that?

What kind of investigation would follow?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Go back to having fun with yourself.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He would know what the rest of us know - you have some pretty serious mental health issues.

What could be funnier than stealing a turkey out of an outdoor cooker?  I agree with the majority.

You are a simpleton without the b*lls do anything close resembling what you post.

• `
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Watching too much of the Lifetime network, I see.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You are a simpleton.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You better not mess with a cops stuff he's probably got some hidden cameras. Criminal trespass theft. It's not worth it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i wouldnt do that, you might find yourself in jail for stealing

• 4 weeks ago

I'm guessing the first serious investigation would be of your sanity.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to grow up and get over your childish dislike of cops, sonny, and your "What would happen if" questions are getting old.

• 4 weeks ago

You have to be at least age 13 to post Q&A on Yahoo Answers.  Please come back after your 13th birthday. 

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

While this person lacks the maturity of a 13 year old, given how many years he/she has been posting, and allowing time to learn how to type, I believe he/she is at least 13 by now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.