Philip H asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics 1 month ago

Will today's Leftist Progressives eventually grow up and recognize the disservice Socialist Indoctrinators have done through their?

manipulation of the American Education System and their abuses from their Mainstream Media Propaganda System?

To Brian who is apparently blocking my response to his question: We on the Right love Liberty and Independence so we all have differing views and aren't followers of Elitist Despots.

Favorite Answer

Most of the population still has capitalist views. But, one must wonder what a nation would be like if a majority of the population had a majority of the wealth, as opposed to 1% having more wealth than a majority of the population.

• Philip H
      1 month agoReport

Valid point. Greed is NOT good but destruction of the Free Enterprise system will be Far More Destructive. Let the American Constitution and the Great Principles outlined in the Declaration of Independence reign supreme. Avoid Extremes! Renounce Socialism.

• ricky

It could only be accomplished by a war.

• James

不不不不不不不不 if you mean, are we going to join your fantasy world, nope.

No, they'll grow up, keep on cooperating, and thrive, while Cons remain spoilrd brats.

• PoBoy

Poor question. Stick to one rancid Republican talking point, at least we would know what to laugh

• Philip H
      1 month agoReport

I'm sorry your attention span can't deal with related facts.

• For the life of me, I dont understand why Republicans are so focused on Abortions and not raising wages, repairing roads, building rapid rail transit to compete with airplane transit, improving primary education system and making higher education more affordable. Etc

• Philip H
      1 month agoReport

It isn't the Trump Administration that is blocking legislation and treaties. If the Democrats in the House present something that doesn't destroy choice and Liberty or create unconstitutional Excessive Power and build New Bureaucracies, the Republicans pass it quickly.

I like the universal healthcare system they have in Russia and Israel.

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

Western Europe's are better than Russia's -- FAR better.

• Lili

Tell it to your psychiatrist, dear. I'm sure you have one, and he's paid to listen to you. We're not.

Anyone who could write this "question" is several cards short of a deck.

• Philip H
      1 month agoReport

Of Course the majority aren't knowingly guilty of the deception I've listed, but many are deceived and the results are quite evident when you follow the outlandish anti-Liberty, anti-Constitution rants disguised as questions posted on this site.

Wow, you sound like a series of sound bites from Breitbart. Did you have a list you ticked off?

• numbnuts222
      1 month agoReport

Is denial on your list too? All this seems very scripted