Why do I tend to hoard, procrastinate and not finish what I've started?

• hammy
    Favorite Answer

Because this seem like a first world problem, I actually seen men whose been in prison for years beat Harvard (?? some prestigious university) students in a match of the brains.

Its easier to procrastinate and so you do it, most students do. You need to sit down and focus. 

EDIT- You know what I did? I saw down at the table and timed myself, listen if they say you have 60 mins to complete the test and every question answered should take you 10 mins. But 9 minutes in the timer for each question,

^^^^^ This helped me out GREATLY

• hammy
      4 weeks agoReport

Mental health issues, are you a doctor? If so dont you need a proper examination? I am a person who will bounce off the walls and clean the whole house before I do my 3 hour study. I am telling her from real life experiences, which I found more helpful than make up stuff.

• Nous

Sounds like you must be an agnostic!!!!!!!

• Jake

A person can battle the sins of sloth and greed using the rosary and fasting.

• reme_1

You need some help. It is OCD. Please go see a psychologist.

you are lazy .............

Because your sky pixie thingie will probably do everything for you... or so you tell yourself.