Can you help me with English please?

Increase protein till 2 grams on each kilogram of body weight.

I can't understand this sentence exactly. Please explain this to me clearly.

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

We are supposed to eat a certain amount of protein per kilogram of our weight each day. According to Health line website, we are supposed to consume 0.8 grams of protein for each kilogram we weigh. So if you weighed 70 kg, you would consume 70 X 0.8 = 56 grams of protein per day. I think in your question where it says "till", it should say "to". I see it as instead of eating 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of your weight, they are telling you to eat 2 grams of protein per kg of your weight, which is very high, more than double the required recommended daily intake of protein. I think more protein would be required if you are an athlete or work out a lot where protein is required to help rebuild muscle mass. 

It might be hard to explain clearly, because it's written in poor English in the first place and because we have no idea what situation it refers to. If you could provide some detail about what it refers to, that could help.

If it means what I think it does, and I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, it should read 'increase protein to 2 grams for each kilogram of body weight'.

It's telling you eat 2 grams of protein for every kilogram of body weight. So if your weight is 75 kg, you increase your protein intake to 150 g.

I'm assuming that the sentence means to increase the amount of protein you are eating until it's 2 grams of protein per kg of body weight.

So if you are 50 kg, you want to eat 100 g of protein a day.