promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kris asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Does anybody still believe Republicans care about Veterans? Recent attacks on Veterans/Decorated War Heroes such as Vindman is so disgusting?

Can Republicans still position themselves as being pro-Veteran, when they have no problem smearing Purple Heart Army Hero Alexander Vindman with dirty political attacks? This man is so far above politics, he has proven himself as deeply loyal to the United States, and yet Republicans have no problem stooping so low as to be disgustingly unpatriotic. They don't deserve to wear the US flag on their suits. This man was appointed by Trump into his own administration, now he calls him a Never Trumper. . . Are you serious? Would Trump be so stupid to appoint a Never Trumper into such an important position in his administration? I am sorry Republicans, but these Veterans are honorable, and so far above the GOPs dirty political shenanigans. How is that going to play out with Veterans across America? I think the GOP is proving what kind of people they are, and I hope there are still some Republicans who are honorable and stand for their country more than some political party erh should I say more than Trump, a man who knows nothing about patriotism.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans have spent decades making people think they support the military when in fact they support the military industrial complex, not the men and women in the military.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Oh PLEASE! A general is not allowed to be scrutinized in a hearing?!

• Judy
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

There is a difference in attacks and scrutiniy

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Trump once evicted a Veteran because they had a small therapy dog. Happy Veterans Day.

• 7 months ago

hmmmm, so now your gonna say, no one can talk bad about lee harvey oswald, just because he was a veteran ?

• Kris7 months agoReport

Only a Republican would compare a decorated purple heart army veteran with lee harvey oswald, only a republican. You will never find a democrat willing to do such a thing. Just goes to show how disgusting the GOP really is. BTW Happy Veterans Day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

They don't like heroes who were captured, and evidently feel the same about veterans who didn't die.

• Judy
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Trump said so

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Agree 100%.  Vindman has earned respect.  We owe him a debt of gratitide for coming forward to testify.

• 7 months ago

Phuck off.

Hanoi Jane stated/proved the Liberal Democrat loyalty to Veterans.

I thank U.S. Senator Pat Toomey(Pa) for saving my sons Army career after false charges.

• 7 months ago

Same ole BS.........

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Republicans are bad people

• 7 months ago

You don't seem to understand the concept that a veteran can be an individual person.  Hitler was a veteran.  Did you know that?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Liberals only like veterans that don't like Trump, they spit on all the rest of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.