- Anonymous3 weeks ago
Shawn Green was so so when he played.
- curtisports2Lv 74 weeks ago
Not a chance. Not good enough for anywhere CLOSE to long enough.
- DavidLv 74 weeks ago
Not in this or any other universe!
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
Nope, not going to happen.
He was a borderline case at best.
However, if you study his stats his big production years come to a screeching halt at the same time baseball started taking steroids seriously. So you have to wonder if he was doing steroids and then stopped.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Random GuyLv 74 weeks ago
That's a nice joke.
- The Football GodLv 74 weeks ago
Only if they're open when he gets there.
- Aster RhoidsLv 64 weeks ago
And, your question is?