Is there any place that rents Professional Carpet Steamers for a reasonable price?

Ive seen videos on youtube that transform carpet, are there any places that rent out the pro carpet steamers for large carpet areas?

Update:

Im located in NY

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

fritzfritzfritz

• In
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can rent at just about any grocery store.  Check with the customer service desk for details.  If you need to clean your carpet often because of kids and/or pets consider buying a carpet cleaner.  A Bissell or Hoover carpet cleaner runs $99-129 on Amazon for a basic model.

• 4 weeks ago

I usually rent one from my local supermarket.

• 4 weeks ago

Just rented one from petsmart

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The rug Doctor that you can get in most Walmarts is a pretty darn good machine. Forget the shampoo that they try to sell you for a ridiculous price. Dishwashing detergent the liquid kind and number 40 clear liquid hydrogen peroxide from the beauty shop makes absolutely wonderful carpet cleaning solution use half a quart to each tank use 1 cup I've liquid dishwashing detergent to each tank and throw a little bit of Pine-Sol or other flavored cleaner into the tank. Your carpet will come out so clean you won't believe it.

• C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need to google your neighborhood and carpet cleaner hire to see what's available.  We're only randoms on the internet.  In my area dry cleaners often have pro carpet cleaning machines for hire by the half day, but I've also lived in an area where every large supermarket had a little corral of chained up carpet cleaners for hire near the help desk.  Tool hire shops also frequently stock them too.

• 4 weeks ago

Probably. If we knew what part of the world you want to do this in, and if we knew what you consider a reasonable price, it would be easier to give a useful answer.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

In the UK, Homebase do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.