Sia asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

What should I do if I'm only vomiting water when I wanna empty my stomach?

So I just had food, and I found out that most of it had surpassed it expiration date. My stomach hurts like hell, but whenever I wanna induce vomiting, I only throw up water and I feel like the food is stuck in my throat and wont go down. It takes me up to 5 minutes of torture to vomit two bites of food. Plz help

Favorite Answer

One teaspoon of salt one teaspoon of baking soda 32 oz of water drink this every 5 minutes then drink a glass of lemonade. Because to the toilet when you drink the lemonade. Or be outside in your backyard where you can projectile puke

If what you ate made you sick then it is good  your body is throwing it off. 

• Eva

Just because it's past it's date, doesn't mean it's bad. Quit trying to make yourself throw up.

• Sia1 month agoReport

I dont really care about that PART. But more into the "MY STOMACH IS BURNING" part. I'm in pain, do you think I'll be lighted to make myself sick, I'm a busy woman.