Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

If my co-worker hates this song so much, why is he constantly asking everyone their opinions of the song that he hates?

I find it odd that my co-worker is constantly asking everyone their opinions on a certain song that he hates.

Favorite Answer

Some people even look for validation in the things they hate no matter how big or small. This is why you get so many racists on this site.

Perhaps your co-worker is seeking validation for his choice about not liking this particular song. If others agree with him, that may give him deeper justification for his choice.

• drip

So when he asks you for the second or third time speak up. 

Oh Tom you have already asked me that before, I really have no opinion on it. And then change the conversation back to work

• reme_1

Tell your co-worker that the song is starting to bug you too.

he is trying to find others who dislike it to bond with

cause he dont want to be the only one that hates it

Maybe he just doesn't have anything else to talk about. He's probably just trying to spark up a conversation about it.

• Cogito

Have you considered asking him?

Make up some silly opinion with assorted drivel and algebraic problems in it that will shut him up.