Who is Pearl Lederman?

Favorite Answer

thats me, but please stop giving out my last name, not everyone needs to know what it is

• .
      4 weeks agoReport

Pearl you just announced yourself as Pearl Lederman. You responding to this question and gave yourself away. Now for your own privacy you will have to use "anonymous". This was a Troll trying to get you to put out your information out on this board for the world to see. "Don't use your real name!!!"

ive never even heard that name before..so i guess not anything

I have no idea, I mean she seems cool.  I don't know them.

pearl farted in my face a warm loud smelly one 

No clue............

I think pearl leaderman is a great leader

She is a regular Y!A user, presumably from USA. I don't see why people are mean to her - she hasn't done anything bad to anyone here. She has a right to freedom of speech, and her answers had been useful to my questions - even if I don't always give her Best Answer, she is still helpful.

Pearl L went into an ambulance

4 weeks agoReport

i didnt go anywhere by ambulance

Pearl L is a user on here who recently had a baby with her now husband. 

4 weeks agoReport

i didnt have a baby and dont even have a husband

A point gamer who puts 0 time and effort into her answers, refuses to give any substantive answers, half of the time thinks that "I don't know" is a satisfactory answer, and who can't comprehend nuances, details or context. And with multiple accounts (at least two). And who is too lazy to use a program to use a program to change a useless keyboard character into a 'm', or to just copy paste a 'm' so she just (painfully) writes rn instead of m

4 weeks agoReport

im not a point gamer, just trying to help people, i only have 2 accts, im using another laptop, my other one broke