Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

why do liberals think that if somebody can pull their own weight, they automatically should pull somebody else's too?

The country was founded on individual freedom. That's the basis of the country. Nobody owes anybody else anything. They are only required to protect the country.

Favorite Answer

Simple answer: insecurity of self. 

There are a million educated people out there that cannot even figure out how to make a living for themselves..."You can educate a monkey but you cannot make him successful". 

There is a far cry difference between one who is educated and one who is intelligent. 

TRUMP 2020

Have a nice day.

• Sfancik
      1 month agoReport

Are you quoting yourself?  I've never heard that quote before and I'm pretty sure you can't really educate a monkey beyond basic associations and maybe some nut cracking skills.  A lot of people out there who are "successful" despite being uneducated.  True that.  Nepotism is awesome.  

• Sally

Since liberals don't think that, your post is a FAIL. Turn off Fox.

• Rayal

Got any more of those straw men?   Rugged individualism was great. but there were very few pioneers who went alone into the wilderness.  Society depends on all citizens to pull together for the common good.  You can become rich you can make yourself more than your parents or neighborhood in the USA.  You also have an obligation to the society that allowed you to prosper. 

A hand up is not a hand out. 

• david

The COUNTRY was never founded on individual freedom.  The COUNTRY was founded on the freedom from England and King George. ===  Flowery language aside, the people, the individuals, were suddenly the citizens of a state and expected to follow the laws of that state.  Eventually the states were bound together as part of the United States, and gave away MORE freedoms as citizens of the COUNTRY.===  You owe nothing to anybody?  If you own property and do not pay property tax the country/city/state will take your property and sell it at auction.  ==== Even the right to BEAR arms is BS.  IF you do not believe me take a gun into any federal building.  You are just asserting your Constitutional 'right to bear arms' right?  ... Well, they will confiscate the gun and stick your AZZ in jail.

Why do republicans think that if someone can con society out of billions of dollars they shouldn't have to pay taxes.

Yeah, I guess I don't think anyone really pulls their own weight.  We're all pulling for each other.  Republicans are the guy who's interviewed at the end of the game and says, "Team?  What team?  That was all me.  I did that on my own.  Why should I have to share the prize?"

Why not? Republicans expect if somebody can pull their own weight, they automatically should fund a military that cost more than the next seven combined. I would rather most of OUR money be used to help US.

They don't.  But if you're making 1000 times than someone pulling their own weight MAYBE you can afford to pay a bit more in taxes, yeah?

You guys sure like to lie and say that liberals are lazy or trying to tax working class Americans more.

Why are cons so ignorant of what liberals think?

Why do conservatives molest children?