Hero or Villian?

If I Dressed up as a Hero so no one would know my identity and went around killing Paedophiles and Child Molesters , Would I be on the good side of the law or will the cops still try and get me?

You would be like Dexter Morgan.

Many people will think that you are a hero, but the cops will denounce your action and will try to arrest you. 

• Mike

Lots of nuts like to act as judge and jury..

• Cogito

Trey, they'd know exactly who you were.  How would anyone 'dress up' as a hero?What do you mean - a Batman outfit?

You'd just look ridiculous.

And murder is murder - no matter who you're murdering.Even paedophiles and molesters have the right to a fair trial.And the police really hate people who take the law into their own hands.

You would still be considered a murderer, so the police would pursue you.

• martin

If the people you kill are definitely criminals and the cops know it, they can look the other way. But technically, you are a murderer taking the law in your own hands.

Right, why don't you dress up as Retarded Boy.  The Cops will still try to get  you, but I suspect the mental health police will get to you first.

• Trey4 weeks agoReport

Your speaking. Like a real pedo

cops hate superheroes