Humans have been eating meat for almost 3 million years. Meat has literally helped build our brain. So who are vegans to question evolution?

I mean the people wackos that try to convince other people to go "vegan".

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It is pretty lame that they try to make the rest of us go vegan. They can be vegan all they want. It doesn't bother me until they start trying to guilt trip me. The people who do this would do the same to a lion if lions could talk. 

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You are cherry-picking.  I could play that game and come up with traits and behaviors of early man that you would be disgusted with.

Learn, and stop spreading lies; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFcSU2UdhK8

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymouse2 weeks agoReport

You sourced the same guy who said there are more than two genders. GTFo of Yahoo answers. You don’t even like this hell hole.

• 4 weeks ago

We are naturally omnivores, and the truth is, saturated fats in meats are very healthy for us.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

factory farming the way it is now has existed for about 60 years.

if you want to eat grubs and termites like our ancestors, by all means go for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Most improtantly what our "ancestors" did has really nothing to do with what we do. Our ancestors slept on the ground, ran around almost naked and used stone tools. We don't. that is called progress. 

Also, the most recent archeological studies seem to indicate that early hominids ate mostly a vegetarian diet. Just like gorillas and chimps today. 

and 3 million years ago there were no stone tools and no fire. I doubt if there was a whole lot of meat-eating done until the man had both of those tools. 

• Lim Yuan
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I wouldn't say red colobus monkeys were small compared the chimps that eat them.

• 4 weeks ago

No it hasn't built our brains. FYI, vegans live longer than meat eaters but I guess you don't care about that.

• John4 weeks agoReport

Yes it has. https://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html Stop drinking the cool aid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.