Bucky Katt asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Have you tried the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen chicken sandwich yet? If so, what did you think of it?

I just did and though they're decent they are not worth the hype or waiting a long time for. I waited in the drive-thru for about 17 minutes. I think the line was way shorter than it has been because today is a Federal holiday. I got the "Classic" and it's huge chicken breast. However, given the choice between this chicken sandwich a Chick-fil-A original chicken sandwich I would probably go with the Chick-fil-A because at least to me it tastes better. I'll eat the Popeyes sandwich again but the lines will have had to completely die down before I go there again for anything.

dance, your answer "Kdkdkddkkdkddkdkdod" isn't showing. Maybe it got stuck in the spam filter?

Favorite Answer

It was okay, but not great.

AMAZING!!!  Better than Chick-Fil-A!

I did, the spicy one and it was ok(Got it with no pickles cause I HATE pickles)

They aren’t good as the original one that sold out. I tried the original but didn’t try the released version 2 yet

I thought it was decent but certainly not worth the hype, I prefer Chic fil a honestly.

I'd like to think no sandwich is worth stabbing someone so it must be really good!

I tried it awhile back before the hiatus.  I don't like pickles on chicken, the bread isn't big enough for the chicken and it's almost identical to the Burger King Homestyle Chicken sandwich.