Bucky Katt asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Have you tried the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen chicken sandwich yet? If so, what did you think of it?

I just did and though they're decent they are not worth the hype or waiting a long time for. I waited in the drive-thru for about 17 minutes. I think the line was way shorter than it has been because today is a Federal holiday. I got the "Classic" and it's huge chicken breast. However, given the choice between this chicken sandwich a Chick-fil-A original chicken sandwich I would probably go with the Chick-fil-A because at least to me it tastes better. I'll eat the Popeyes sandwich again but the lines will have had to completely die down before I go there again for anything.

Update:

dance, your answer "Kdkdkddkkdkddkdkdod" isn't showing. Maybe it got stuck in the spam filter?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It was okay, but not great.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

AMAZING!!!  Better than Chick-Fil-A!

• 4 weeks ago

I did, the spicy one and it was ok(Got it with no pickles cause I HATE pickles)

• 1 month ago

They aren’t good as the original one that sold out. I tried the original but didn’t try the released version 2 yet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I thought it was decent but certainly not worth the hype, I prefer Chic fil a honestly.

• 1 month ago

I'd like to think no sandwich is worth stabbing someone so it must be really good!

• 1 month ago

I tried it awhile back before the hiatus.  I don't like pickles on chicken, the bread isn't big enough for the chicken and it's almost identical to the Burger King Homestyle Chicken sandwich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.