Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Is this allowed?

I've noticed it's happening a lot lately.

Update:

Jeff - How is my question in violation?

Update 2:

Jeff - I honestly don't see what I've done wrong. Please feel free to report my answer.

Update 3:

Or even question.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

copying somebody's answer and posting it to the same question?  NO

report as "copycat"

In principle, even the first post can be reported, as it does not answer the question posted

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Non answers are not appropriate here and should be reported as violations. 

The screenshot you posted does not represent posts making an attempt to answer any kind of question, so those would be violating posts.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No it is not Allowed and it should be Reported

• 4 weeks ago

No it's not. The Community Guidelines strictly prohibit insulting other users. Report them for this violation. Remember the aforementioned rules clearly stipulated all users must be respectful to one another.

Here's more on what I'm saying:

Being mean or obscene

Because kids as young as 13 may participate in Yahoo Answers, sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not welcome on the site. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs and generally objectionable speech. If you wouldn't say it in public, don't post it on Answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, it is not. 

first of all, insulting other users  is a violation 

Posting the same answer repeatedly  is point gaming......a violation. 

and not answering the question asked......is a violation .- 

But to get anything removed  or for the report to count,.,..it has to be reported by MANY users.........not just one. 

So if many people are not reporting this person......they will get away with it,   forever. 

• 4 weeks ago

Insulting other users by calling them a troll is a violation of the rules. Civility is the rule.

• 4 weeks ago

They are all from anonymous posters.

It's probably the same person posting the answer multiple times with other accounts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.