Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Prettiest girl name?

Please say what you think of these! 

Aurora

Elara

Elodie

Iris

Marnie 

Una

• layla
    7 days ago

Elodie is great

Pretty good stripper names

• Linda

Of those, I favor Elara because it is original and pretty.

I think that, if you're having a baby, it's a good idea to select the name which you prefer the most.

• Tomalochk
      4 weeks agoReport

What ? .....What good would that do   ? ....She wants to get some attention from these people .... and these people will  do it for some reason .

Aurora and elodie are beautiful.

I personally like the name Iris.

• Tomalochk
      4 weeks agoReport

She wants more attention than that ....she possibly has homework to do too and she isn't getting the attention she needs with this name nonsense  ... what's she gonna think ?

I think Elodie is by far the prettiest of these names. Elara is pretty if pronounced "ell-AR-uh" but it looks like it should be prounced "ee-LARE-uh." Una sounds okay, but looks ugly (probably why Charlie Chaplin spelled his daughter's name Oona). Iris is okay. Marnie is cute, but not pretty. Aurora looks pretty, but is awkward to pronounce. It has that Scooby-Doo sound when it is pronounced.

I like Iris of those names.

I don't especially like any of them.

If I had to choose, it would be Elara. I like the similar name Elena better.

People tend to find iambic names the prettiest, which rules out the bottom four.