Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Do you support the anti Islamophobia marches that took place in France?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Islam is a vile and barbaric cult and needs to be opposed. 

Pathetic Anti-Muslim propagandists are just too obsessed with Muslims.

Do you know what? Anti-Muslim propagandists are paid money to spread hate against Muslims.

• sarah

We are suporters of the first amendment. "Freedom of religion" We do not care what you believe we do not have to kill people who do not think like we do. So they can be a witch, Islam, or Baptist What others believe does not affect me. But people who want to make me be their religion or kill me that changes everything.

France can fill up completely with them for all I care. They are past the point of no return. 

Islam or Muslims? The Second and third generation of Muslims in Europe are largely secular. They are just cultural Muslims. Many don’t even believe in God.  I personally met few Muslim guys in UK who drink alcohol, Eat pork and have all sorts of fun. Intermarriage with Europeans is also becoming very common especially in countries like Germany which suggests assimilation is taking place.

• "The Second and third generation of Muslims in Europe are largely secular. "

No they're not.

The research points to the opposite. Second and third generation Muslims are more tribal and radicalized than their parents and grandparents.

The fear of being blown up by Muslims is a completely rational fear. 

• Jeff

I really like crepes.

Do I support pedophile defenders, rapist defenders and terrorist defenders marching in France, no

• It's a shame that a nation that so emphatically expelled the church from power has so thoroughly surrendered to Islam. 

Starting in 2015, France was under a nearly 2 year long state of emergency thanks to the contributions of the religion of peace. 

After the Bataclan attacks, there were raids of dozens of French mosques that uncovered a weapons cache that included grenades, machine guns, and rocket launchers, along with mountains of jihadist paraphernalia. If anyone has the right to be "Islamophobic" it is the French. 

NO I DO NOT CARE about what cults are doing as long as they keep it to themselves. HOWEVER IF THEY WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH, GOD HAS SAID HE IS 3 IN ONE IN THE BIBLE.