Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 weeks ago

Can you make more money selling avon in one day or doing work as a cosmetologist? Especially on a monday.?

Cosmologisttttttttt

Cosmetologist would make more, especially with tips. Avon only earns big for those higher on the multi-level marketing pyramid; i.e., recruiting other sales folk. 

Yes, a person Could. It depends on how aggressive the person is. And what market territory they have.

The Advantage of a Cosmetologist is that they have a wider market, easier to find clientele IF they can get employed.

Being a Cosmetologist requires schooling or at least a specialty (health) License, and Liability Insurance.

Top Avon sellers probably make more, but it's a lot of hard work and a lot of time to get there.

My friend sells Avon full time and makes very little money. If you're qualified I'd go for cosmetology.

My next door nieghbour sells Avon. She is fat. She smokes a lot. She smells