Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 weeks ago

Do we still go to a museum I already paid tickets for or cancel it?

My 11 year old is acting up and says he doesn't want to go. Should I cancel the tickets and pay for cancellation fee?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell him it's a treasure hunt. When we take kids that age, we go to the gift shop first, and they pick out some postcards of things in the museum. Then we go hunt for those items in the museum and take the child's picture in front of it. It turns it into a fun activity, rather than dragging through a museum looking at everything. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Must be a stupid child, I loved museums at that age

• 4 weeks ago

If you wish to avoid lines at the Uffizi, you can book your tickets ahead of time. ... tickets if your travel plans change or cancel your tickets (at a fee for changes, ... Why do I have to pay for the temporary exhibition?

• 4 weeks ago

No eleven-year-old child that I know gets to dictate his family's outings. Of course he's got to go.

But you'll make things much easier for everyone if you do something like what Gypsyfish suggests: make it fun, not a chore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'm with Marty.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is a parenting question, not an air travel question.  You'll get better answers in the parenting section than here.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You should still go. Beat him until he sees things your way

• marty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your 11 year old does what the parents want, period. If you can't handle your own kid you need some some education on being a responsible parent. I raised 3 boys and 4 girls and never once thought to ask strangers what I should do.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

museum here are free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.