Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

I'm not the only one who finds it unwelcoming in someones home if they constantly play loud music especially the same few songs?

In my family home someone has been doing this lately. Its something now i realize i dont want to do if im ever blessed with a family of my own. Dont play MY music that I like when others are around or just put headphones on. 

They thankfully turned it down and are playing less of the same songs as I asked them to please do. However, i relaize that even a lower level of someones music is not welcoming. 

I used to blast my music when others were home, a while ago i just stopped. Now the tables turned lol

Favorite Answer

Miss Manners tells us that the general rule is "the less intrusive behavior takes precedence over the more intrusive behavior." Insisting that every tolerate quiet or use headphones is a lot less intrusive than insisting that everyone tolerate music they don't want to hear. Home should be a place where we can relax and enjoy peace in a noisy world.  

• Mercy

Post your question in the "family" category.

I see no question, only snot- bubbling

• elhigh

So did you have a question, or did you just come here to complain?