Help! School blocked Hentai!?

I'm 16 and an avid watcher of all things anime. Due to financial difficulties, my family had to check out a district hotspot for access to the internet. The school wifi blocks most of the sites I've tried using Securly. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a link or two.

I don't have access to transportation. Due to the same financial problems, both of the minivans we own are broken down and unusable.

Favorite Answer

I see you're a man of culture as well.

With that said like another guy posted try using the public library.  When I didn't have internet I would just go to McDonald's, buy myself something cheap and watch the voluptuous animated characters for hours on end using their wi-fi.

If you speak spanish maybe try animeflv.net, perhaps that website isn't blocked in your school.

Yup, Your only option now is to switch to finding a downloader app for Your phone & copying them over to Your computer.

UNLESS of course, You're capable of configging Your phone as a hotspot.

But You'd probably have to watch something besides hentai for at least 5 minutes to figure that out.

Man ... pubescent people are idiots.

G'Luck!!!

• Lv 7

school is not for anime. it's for learning.

and if it were easy to bypass their security, what would be the point of having it?

Trying to get around school restrictions is against the rules that you didn't read but still accepted. Can't help you break the rules.

To slightly answer your question: A VPN can possibly help. However, if your school district is anything like mine, they block VPN access, making any VPN pretty much useless.

Panera is has the best internet speeds. I recommend downloading them so you dont have to make as many trips.

Go to the City Public Library; you might use their PCs too.

Schools are supposed to block unnecessary web sites, those not needed for education.

There are also (in my area) many Restaurants with Free WiFi, such as McDonald's.