How can I get that veteran’s ID card for military discounts?

Yeah you know it’s that Veterans Day again and I want to get those military discounts. I got the OTH from the Navy for leaving some papers at Chilis in Norfolk but I couldn’t help it because I was sleepy from the hamburger lol. Where can I get me a veteRan ID?

6 Answers

  • R K
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    from your local VA office. you will need your DD form 214 and some ID to get it.

  • 3 weeks ago

    YOU don't because YOU are not a veteran.

    You were not discharged from the Navy because that requires being in the Navy.

    If you had been in the military, you would already know how to contact the VA.

  • 3 weeks ago

    uh huh.  well you would need to take a photo ID, along with your DD214 to the nearest VA, and show them you have an HONORABLE discharge from one of the branches of the service also meeting the minimum number of years of service, then you get an ID.  otherwise, nope. 

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Blah, blah, blah

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

    We're experts on trolls in this section slick. Go troll Gender Studies or something.

  • 3 weeks ago

    You blew your chance to EARN it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.