How are gay men not attracted to sexy women??

What the heck is wrong with them?  Like when they see a sexy woman with nice breasts and a booty, how can they not want a piece of that? Normal men are supposed to like that.

The same way that straight guys aren't attracted to sexy gay men. Whats wrong with you don't you appreciate the male form and muscles? Different strokes for different folks

I truly hope that you as a “normal man” never gets the chance to be with a beautiful woman, I expect her standards to be MUCH higher than a sexist, gross “real man” could ever achieve.

Cheers, you dog.

• Emma

How are HETROSEXAUL men not attracted to sexy MEN??

What the heck is wrong with them? Like when they see a sexy MAN with nice CHEST and a booty, how can they not want a piece of that? Normal men are supposed to like that.

• Sara
      4 weeks agoReport

Normal is a subjective term. Your normal isn't everyone's normal. 

The same way straight men are not attracted to sexy men.

All of them. Yes

By that token you must assume there's something wrong with heterosexual women. In view of that fact, who exactly do you want to sleep with?

• Sasha Whitefur
      4 weeks agoReport

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

• Zirp

de gustibus non disputandum est

Some straight guys go batshit crazy about women whose beauty I don't even register, and vice versa

• Robin

cos sexy women dont have a ****

Because they are crazy.

How are straight women not attracted to sexy women? It's much the same thing. People like different things. Even among straight men, there are plenty of differences in preference and room for opinions.

• @Sasha Whitefur, Yeah, I mean, I typically use the word pansexual to describe myself