I'm currently at university and I am broke.?

Hi, so I am at university and I have run out of money due to stupid spending and paying back loans. I have 20 pence in my bank account and can't afford to get to uni as I need to take a bus, this means I have missed 2 weeks of uni. I can't afford to eat and have no food in my flat other than rice. I don't have family or friends that can or are willing to help me out. What can I do? I feel constantly stressed, I've been looking for jobs and I have a job interview soon.

Favorite Answer

Sell your stuff, look in independent takeaway windows for vacancies. Ask at the local pubs for seasonal work.

• Jordan1 month agoReport

rate u x

Since you were irresponsible with how you spend your money, then this is a consequence, for you, and you have to accept it. If you end up flunking out from uni, or not being able to continue do to lack of funds then you can only blame yourself.

I think you should try to get more interviews, and do whatever you can to find work.

So are most of the other students,, and Buddy thinks it's funny..  Need his address???

• Jordan1 month agoReport

cmon babe

My daughter recently had to live on air because of her student loans managed just fine on rice and beans with an egg once a week as a treat.  So it can be done.

Get a pay as you go phone, sell anything non essential and walk into some local shops to see if they need part time staff.

Oh and walk to work/university or borrow a bike.  The bus is a luxury you cannot afford.

It's time to call your parents, withdraw from class and go home. Get a job there, learn to manage your money and return to uni once you have grown up and matured.

• Jordan1 month agoReport

this is not the one 

Public food bank?  Do they have those in the UK?

• Jordan1 month agoReport

next question pls

Claim asylum...say people in your area are attacking you due to race

• Jordan1 month agoReport

yeah just got off the phone with them, they said bcos im blick theyre deporting me x thanks