Why are ghosts never naked?

The only ghost I’ve ever seen came out of my tv and was just a head so I don’t have any physical proof that all ghosts wear clothes but I never hear ghost stories about naked ghosts or ever hear about naked ghosts? Why do ghosts always wear clothes? Are they embarrassed? Is it part of a ghost code of ethics and morals?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Every ghost I see is naked. What are you talking about ?

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You have just been meeting the wrong ghosts. 

• 3 weeks ago

Because nudity is forbidden on American TV.  The rules for ghosts are the same as the rules for everyone else.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They always buckle their sheet belts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They do not want to be bitten by Mosquito's  real or otherwise.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You better always dress nicely because if you don't and die, your clothes will become ghost clothes and be stuck with you.  I have wondered that too.  I have heard credible stories of ghosts but clothes aren't alive and aren't part of us really so why would it have clothes.  Some ghosts would be even scarier if naked.  

• Dubbs
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It's more of a residual self-image thing. Ghosts generally wear the clothes they were wearing when they died or sometimes something they were more comfortable in.

Unless the person who died constantly went to nudest colony, odds are you'll see their ghost with clothes. 

However there have been a few instances when the person's clothes appeared as  the ghost, and not the person themselves primarily because the manner in which they died was gruesome.

The reason for such differences is because of the type of ghost seen. Sometimes it's a farewell, where they take the form they last looked when alive.

There's also cases when the spirit stays behind for some unfinished business. In such cases, odds are they would appear to someone in some recognizable form, so something casual.

There's also an a ghost form, which I call an imprint, this isn't any typical spirit, but more like a recording on the fabric of space and time. I'm not sure what causes it, but it captures a person performing an action or motion that seems to replay every now and then. In such a case they're wearing what they did when the imprint was made.

• 4 weeks ago

Never mind the clothes--why would ghosts have bodies at all? A ghost is just a spirit.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They wouldn't be seen dead with no clothes on.

• 4 weeks ago

Because they are very shy my friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.