Nathaniel asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

My foreskin doesn't seem to go back all the way. It seems stuck to part of the head. Is there something I can use to unstick it?

14 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    You can cut it off with the guillotine.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Ewwwww get circumcised. 

    Foreskin is ugly and makes your penis smell like fermented fish. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Oh you poor thing. How terrible for you that you weren't circumcised!

  • 3 weeks ago

    very common........................

    • 3 weeks agoReport

      BTW about your username are you insinuating that pitbulls are vicious  

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • balan
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    Apply baby oil and try retracting it during bath everyday for about two weeks . It will work and you would be able to move it freely . In any case it moves down to a maximum of 1.5 inches only . after your act keep the foreskin i nits original position else it will get swollen . regards.

  • In
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    A circumcision will fix that.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Surgery is the only practical answer. Sorry, but there it is.

  • Mark
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    In the bath or shower, insert your pinky fingers inside it, and gently pull backwards. Clean inside it, thoroughly. If that doesn't work, ask your doctor about the phimotic ring, and if that's what you've got.

  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Ask your doctor.........

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    you can retract it manually by yourself when you clean it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.