how will you react when you meet your favourite cartoon character?

• audrey

Cartoon characters are not real. Henceforth, you cannot meet one.

Supergirl is super hot, way hotter than her drawings, hotter than my imagination of her, so hot that her looks alone gave me a hard on. I'll go up to her and say, "Hey." and that's all I needed to melt her heart away. She's been wishing for me and here I am. Our first date will end with me nutting inside her and her being exhausted from multiple orgasms. I was more than what she had asked for and she couldn't be more happier. Everytime I see her, I always get a hard on because she is just soooo damn hot. 99% of the time when we're together, we're always having sex and we're together everyday. There's even times when she's the one initiating the sex saying she can't wait, she wants my d!ck inside her. Yep, our love life is just mostly sex sex sex. Even after we married, it's still mostly sex.

• I would fall at Bender's feet and worship him as a god!