can l marry my philippine gf in the philippines and also live there after we marry l am a uk citizen?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    If you are over 50 and have enough money you can apply for a retirement visa...S.R.R.V.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

    Assuming you both meet the legal requirements to do so, and get a visa - sure.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.