Why is it everytime I go to a hospital or a doctor anywhere in the world they always suggest for me to see a neurologist?

• pmt853
    Favorite Answer

Maybe because you need to see a neurologist.

Evidently, you are presenting with symoptoms that suggest youu need one.

Isn't that the obvious answer?

• poldi2

Perhaps you have a condition that would be best treated by a neurologist.

Neurologists treat a variety of issues. From epilepsy, spinal disorders, some forms of arthritis to car crash victims. They don't usually treat paranoid schizophrenics unless they have a neurological problem unrelated to the schizophrenia diagnosis. That would be the job of a psychiatrist. 

You apparently have some kind of a condition which is affecting your nerves once a doctor tells you go see a neurologist you think that you would actually do it if you keep getting the same answer why have you not done it doctors are in the medical profession and if they tell you to go see a neurologist it's probably a very good idea

I went to an employment exam in Cambodia and the doctor who conducts the exam suggested I see a neurologist. He only met me for about 30 minutes. How could he figure out that I had a mental disorder without knowing my medical records. I was diagnosed for having  a  Paranoid Schizophrenia when I was 14.

• thinkingtime
      3 weeks agoReport

A neurologist deals with physical problems caused by brain or nerves,