Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 1 month ago

Employment Medical Endorsement?

I got a job and one of the pre-employment requirements is medical, and they sent me an authorization form with their company name, signature and what medical test to do, and also they sent me a medical endorsement with this specific clinic with the exact location, I just want to know about this MEDICAL ENDORSEMENT, Is it the exact clinic I will go because it is in the requirements or I can go to another clinic that I want, because I'm worried if I don't follow their medical endorsement.

If they have told you to go to a specific clinic/hospital area, they will know what to do, and the employer's expectations.  Please go to the clinic that they have told you to go to, or you may run the risk of not getting the job that you're wanting to get.

Go to the one that they said.

You need to go where they tell you to as they have a contract with that facility.

You go where they are telling you as they have a occupational med account there and its will be free to you and they have all the company info on file. This is typical for company sponsored medical exams/

• Eva

You have to go to the clinic they told you to. You can't go to one of your own choosing.

Go to the one they listed... they have pre-sent the info to them most likely.

If you want to keep that job you go where they send you.

Or you ask the HR department.