Why wouldn't a daughter care if her father had her way past the age of 40? Why wouldn't she be offended by that?

This one father on Yahoo stated that people mocked him for having a child at that old age but that didn't get in the way of a great relationship that he has with his daughter. Why didn't she disown him? If that was my father, I would've dumped his old @$$ and cut off all contacts with him. Forever.

Favorite Answer

Why, he BOTHERED to have you, his age has nothing to do with it.  40 is not old, I had my child at 40, my husband was 42.  We are still capable of caring for her, and she loves us why should the fact that we had her late if life matter.  Seriously, you need therapy or something.

Why would that matter at all? Some people are older when they have kids. You'd rather have no dad than an old dad?

• Mark

B/c yôu can't control what age yur

folks hav your birth @ & evn they thmslf

can' for the most part just liv life & be

happy :)

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

First of all, someone in his 40's isn't "old". There's something wrong with you.

That girl has a dad that she loves regardless of age. Love is not about numbers. As for you, draw your imaginary line in life and be on your way.

Troll children are always offended by that situation as most Trolls have all their children by age 18.

Clearly this daughter is not a Troll.

Obviously she's grateful that she has a father. There are many orphans in the world who wish for parents. “The mouth of the stupid ones bubbles forth with foolishness,” and “the foolish one speaks many words,” says the Bible. (Proverbs 15:2; Ecclesiastes 10:14)