Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Is it legit that a boyfriend does this for the sake of his girlfriend ?

First time sleeping together, never had sex. She is virgin. They sleep in differents beds in her bedroom. He parents aren't home. At about 3 am at night he hears her having a nightmare, tries to wake her up but he doesn't succeed, touches her forehead and notices she is hot and has high fever, and that her clothes are soaked and wet. He takes off all her clothes except for her knickers, lets her under the blanket and turns the light on looking for dry clothes. She wakes up because of the light and notices she doesn't have clothes on. She starts crying because she doesn't understand what happened, asks him 'why did you do it?' the guy tells her 'I had to, because you have really high fever'. She can't stand what happened and keeps on crying. He hands her dry clothes and helps her put them on but she slaps his hand so goes in the kitchen and bring her some medicines to lower the fever and for her sore throat (she cannot swallow). She falls asleep crying but the day after is a bit better but still upset at the guy. Do you think the guy was right doing that, and he was more concerned of her well being rather than looking at het? Did  he do the right thing?

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

He should have awakened her first instead of taking it upon himself to remove her clothes.

No he did not do the right thing.  He could have merely covered her until she awoke.

Not having good hygiene below the belt is #1 for me. That's why I always shower before being intimate, and I always use a penis health creme to keep me smooth, hydrated and ready for action! 

creative writing, 101? ho hum

• Lita

There are websites for fetishes like yours but this site isn't one of them.

I think you should go back to middle school instead of posting crap like this.

• Alan H

Sorry, but that story does not ring true.

Fever would not abate just because she was undressed.

She would almost certainly wake up as she was being undressed 

Your odd scenarios never ring true.

Maybe a virgin who knows very little about men OR women and has unrealistic views about what's "romantic" isn't the best person to write this stuff?

Don't quit your day job.

This does not sound plausible.  Merely a contrived hypothetical situation.  She would have woken up.  But let us imagine she did not.  DRY clothes are good insulators.  WET clothes cool.  That is why we sweat. So the RIGHT thing would have been to get a fan, pull down the blankets and blow the air over her to cool her.  Stay awake and monitor her temperature periodically.  If it remained high then call an ambulance.  What he did was quite illogical.

• Rowan

OK, today, my girlfriend's eight year old daughter said she had a fever. She got the thermometer and her mother was busy washing up or something. I said we'll put it in your mouth, and she was like no, I want it under my arm. I was like OK, take off your shirt then. And she was like, no, I don't want anyone touching me. I want mummy to do it. I was like OK. I mean, sure, you don't want to teach your kid to go taking their clothes off around strange men, but you know, the sort of guys you have to worry about hang around playgrounds, or in gangs that kidnap children for sale on the black market. You say this is your girlfriend? I mean, they program them from an early age to be scared of guys, which to tell you the truth, is pretty reasonable, but you know, there becomes a point when it's stupid.