Boo! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Would I lose weight on a soup only diet in a month? ?

Favorite Answer

Yes, you would. Quite a few years ago I couldn't eat any solids but lived on soup for six weeks, and I lost a lot of weight. Soup is often very nourishing and fills you up without adding a huge amount of calories.

Nobody knows. Everyone is different. You try it and you tell us.

No because it doesn't provide all the nutrients you need

The concept of eating soup to lose weight is not a fully correct decision. Side by side tries to eat vegetable soup also.

If it's not home made soup, probably not.

And if it has sugars, rice or noodles, probably not

• Chris

Lots of sodium is soup.

depends on the soup, some can be very high in fat sugar and associated calories.

Not so much if it's a rich cream base soup. But a good hearty vegetable soup should do the trick. Watch the  carbs and exercise.

Yes ofc, water, brown bread and soup. And I can see you lose anything from 2-6kg. And dont eat at night.

• Petter

Depends on your current weight, how much soup you plan on eating and what kind of soup... It's all about calories, not the soup per se.