how to mkae coffee clean water?

I have to make 100ml of coffe transparent water.

but filters on market or evaporations are not allowed .

what's the ingenious ways?

help me.

Favorite Answer

I don't know if this would work, but you could try pouring it into a bottle that has at the bottom, a slice of freshly burned (and VERY burned, black) toast.  Left long enough, the coffee suspension might be attracted to the activated carbon in the toast, and settle out.

use a filter.................

Build an emergency filter.  Start with a plastic 2 liter soda bottle. Cut off the bottom and poke a few nail holes into the cap.  Place cotton cloth into the bottle then shovel in a thin layer of crushed charcoal.  Place a cloth over the coal, and create another layer using sand.  Finally, place a cloth over the sand and create a top layer of washed grass blades.

Pour coffee into it very, very gradually.  This is not a rapid filter.  This is an age old method for filtering water when no heat source is available.  What comes trickling out through the holes in the cap should be drinkable water.